The National Remarketing Conference, at its core, thrives on providing a forum of analysis, education and discussion that moves the wholesale auto industry forward.
We ask the tough questions and examine the most pressing business developments that impact vehicle consignors, brick-and-mortar auto auctions, online auctions, technology/service providers and all stakeholders in the remarketing industry.
Those topics include:
- Data analysis of current market conditions and forecasting economic trends
- Political and regulatory impacts on the wholesale auto industry
- How players within the auto auction space are using technology to their advantage
- New and alternative ways consignors are wholesaling vehicles
- The emphasis on safety at auto auctions
- The opportunity that the evolution of mobility presents for all players in wholesale
- Much more